Argo by Teafco Pet Avion Airline Approved Pet Carrier, Chocolate Brown, Medium
- Airline approved pet carrier, meeting strict IATA requirements
- Ultra light weight & extra comfy. Actual weight: 2.2 lbs
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap as messenger bag, 2 hidden handle straps for over shoulder as under arm handbag.
- 3 External zipped pockets for storage, rear pocket with organization, top loading mesh opening
- Smart strap for car seat belt to slide through, rear fitting over upright handles for easy mobility.
› See both customer reviews...
- Small, inconspicuous case your pet will enjoy traveling in
- Cool mesh ventilation with zippered front door and top loading door
- Exterior rear pocket for toys and treats
- Easy to carry with adjustable shoulder strap
- Measures 20 x 11.5 x 12 inches
Petmate Soft Sided Kennel Cab Pet Carrier, Large, Pink
Petmate Kennel Cab Soft-Sided Pet Carrier is ideal for traveling whether a quick trip to the vet or a trip across country. The Kennel Cab features a faux-fur comfort pad with a removable cover & plastic lined bottom for easy cleaning. The mesh side & front panel provide excellent ventilation. Adjustable shoulder strap & hand straps make transport a breeze. Clear sleeve on top has an identification card. Mesh back pocket is ideal for keeping leash, collar, keys, cell phone & other small items. Plastic feet on bottom protect the carrier from the elements when sitting on the ground or floor.
- Dual zippered openings, top & front
- Carry handle or removable shoulder strap with cushion grip
- Exterior mesh rear pocket, perfect for pet essentials
- Plastic lined bottom for easy cleaning
- Mesh side & front panel provide excellent ventilation
- Plastic feet on bottom protect the carrier from the elements when sitting on the ground or floor
100 of 101 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: Petmate Soft-Sided Kennel Cab Pet Carrier, Large, Pink (Misc.)We bought two of these to transport our two cats during a 13 hour relocation. The carriers are definitely cat proof against fits of clawing. I was afraid the mesh would tear when one of them started clawing hysterically at it, but it held up well. There were no tears or scratches and there was plenty of space for a fully grown cat to lie down comfortably, with plenty of room to maneuver.
I liked the mesh sides,which made it easier to check on the cats without having to open it up. The plush mat was detachable so we could wrap puppy pads around it for the journey and the side pocket was useful for storage of extra puppy pads with treats.
47 of 50 people found the following review helpful
True to Description,
This review is from: Petmate Soft-Sided Kennel Cab Pet Carrier, Medium, Black (Misc.)I purchased this item to fly my dog -- a small Boston Terrier -- on AirTran. The product was true to description and fit perfectly under the AirTran seats.
My dog (2 years old, 18 pounds) could just barely squeeze in, but this is the MAX SIZE kennel that's allowed on AirTran.
If you are flying and have a pet 15 lbs or more, you'll have to make due. But if you are purchasing for car/bus/train travel, I would suggest a size up for pets 15+ lbs.
32 of 33 people found the following review helpful
Simple and sturdy,
This review is from: Petmate Soft-Sided Kennel Cab Pet Carrier, Medium, Black (Misc.)I have had this carrier for seven years and it still looks like new. It has been used for occasional visits to the veterinarian and for two moves across the country, by plane and by car.
I like that this carrier has only two places for the animal to go in and out; through the top and one end. This means there are fewer places that I have to keep an eye on. While flying, you can't ever see the whole carrier, so if there is a zipper on the hidden end, you never know if fluffy is going to work it open mid-flight and cause a ruckus on the plane. With THIS carrier, you can place the one end with the zipper in view and be 100% certain your pet is secure during the whole flight. The zippered top locks in place with a velcro flap that my three cats have never been able to budge from the inside. Actually, they've never been able to move the end zipper either, but for some reason that's the one that makes me the most nervous while on a plane.
It has a soft, fuzzy bottom that comes out for washing. There is an exterior mesh pocket on one end, to store a leash or whatever. The whole thing is well constructed and my cats use it as a playhouse when it's not being used as a carrier. The zippers still work like new. I have no gripes about this carrier at all.
› See all 202 customer reviews...