Argo by Teafco Pet Avion Airline Approved Pet Carrier, Chocolate Brown, Medium
- Airline approved pet carrier, meeting strict IATA requirements
- Ultra light weight & extra comfy. Actual weight: 2.2 lbs
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap as messenger bag, 2 hidden handle straps for over shoulder as under arm handbag.
- 3 External zipped pockets for storage, rear pocket with organization, top loading mesh opening
- Smart strap for car seat belt to slide through, rear fitting over upright handles for easy mobility.
- Small, inconspicuous case your pet will enjoy traveling in
- Cool mesh ventilation with zippered front door and top loading door
- Exterior rear pocket for toys and treats
- Easy to carry with adjustable shoulder strap
- Measures 20 x 11.5 x 12 inches
Petmate Soft Sided Kennel Cab Pet Carrier, Large, Pink
Petmate Kennel Cab Soft-Sided Pet Carrier is ideal for traveling whether a quick trip to the vet or a trip across country. The Kennel Cab features a faux-fur comfort pad with a removable cover & plastic lined bottom for easy cleaning. The mesh side & front panel provide excellent ventilation. Adjustable shoulder strap & hand straps make transport a breeze. Clear sleeve on top has an identification card. Mesh back pocket is ideal for keeping leash, collar, keys, cell phone & other small items. Plastic feet on bottom protect the carrier from the elements when sitting on the ground or floor.
- Dual zippered openings, top & front
- Carry handle or removable shoulder strap with cushion grip
- Exterior mesh rear pocket, perfect for pet essentials
- Plastic lined bottom for easy cleaning
- Mesh side & front panel provide excellent ventilation
- Plastic feet on bottom protect the carrier from the elements when sitting on the ground or floor
75 of 75 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: Petmate Soft-Sided Kennel Cab Pet Carrier, Large, Pink (Misc.)We bought two of these to transport our two cats during a 13 hour relocation. The carriers are definitely cat proof against fits of clawing. I was afraid the mesh would tear when one of them started clawing hysterically at it, but it held up well. There were no tears or scratches and there was plenty of space for a fully grown cat to lie down comfortably, with plenty of room to maneuver.
I liked the mesh sides,which made it easier to check on the cats without having to open it up. The plush mat was detachable so we could wrap puppy pads around it for the journey and the side pocket was useful for storage of extra puppy pads with treats.
41 of 43 people found the following review helpful
True to Description,
This review is from: Petmate Soft-Sided Kennel Cab Pet Carrier, Medium, Black (Misc.)I purchased this item to fly my dog -- a small Boston Terrier -- on AirTran. The product was true to description and fit perfectly under the AirTran seats.
My dog (2 years old, 18 pounds) could just barely squeeze in, but this is the MAX SIZE kennel that's allowed on AirTran.
If you are flying and have a pet 15 lbs or more, you'll have to make due. But if you are purchasing for car/bus/train travel, I would suggest a size up for pets 15+ lbs.
48 of 52 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: Petmate Soft-Sided Kennel Cab Pet Carrier, Large, Pink (Misc.)I had a medium sized carrier from another company and it was way too small for my 7 pound yorkie, so I had to purchase a new one, so that we could travel by airplane. My dog fits in this carrier with oodles of room to spare. My dog can easily stand up and turn around and probably could have another pup in there with her. One of the drawbacks was that I had to squash the carrier just a bit to fit it under the seat on the airplane. The second problem arose following my flight. One of the metal braces in the top of the carrier is already coming unstitched from the bag. I do not know how it can be repaired, but it really is an issue for me. I was hoping that for this price the carrier would hold up longer than the 2 flights we took.
› See all 126 customer reviews...