- Ideal solution to keeping pets in and unwanted critters out. We do not recommend electric fencing for any dog under 15 lbs or under 6 months old.
- Contains an energizer, 10-23” PVC fence poles, 1-22” ground rod, 100 feet of aluminum, 50 cotter pins for fastening wire, 1 ground clamp and 2 extra fuses
- 1 mile range in ideal conditions
- 1 year limited warranty on the included fence energizer
- The SS-750RPX fence kit is for dogs from 15 lbs and above. We do not recommend electric fencing for any dog under 15 lbs or under 6 months old
This kit offers a safe way to train your pets and protect your gardens from unwanted critters. View larger.
The Havahart Electric Fence Kit is perfect for containing your pets, and for training them to stay out of certain areas. The electric fence delivers a mild shock that won't hurt your pet while providing correction to teach them where the off-limit parts of the yard are. The same fence will also keep unwanted small animals out, protecting your flowers, shrubbery, gardens, and trash. Please note that the fence is designed for dogs 15 pounds or more, and over 6 months old.
Provides Up to 1 Mile of Fencing
This kit comes with everything you need to power up to 1 mile of electric fencing. It includes an energizer, ten 23-inch PVC fence poles, a 22-inch ground rod, 50 cotter pins for fastening the wire, a ground clamp, and two extra fuses. The kit also includes 100 feet of aluminum wire, and additional wire can easily be added.
The Havahart Electric Fence Kit is backed by a manufacturer's one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Energizer, 10 fence poles, ground rod, 50 cotter pins, ground clamp, 2 extra fuses, 100 feet of aluminum wire, and instructions.